Wise Wolves Group is expanding our Financial team, looking for a Banking Officer whom we can trust our banking accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiating with EU and Russian banks
- Arranging documents to be provided to banks
- Opening, updating, and closing bank accounts when necessary
- Opening, updating, and closing brokerage accounts
- Changing signatories, renewal of tokens and certificates
- Issuing reference letters
- Issuing credit cards
- Yearly accounts’ renewal
- Keeping databases up-to-date
- Resolving operational issues regarding cooperation with banks
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of KYC and disclosing information procedures
- Knowledge of financial legislation, regulation and practices
- Good with numbers and figures
- Extreme attention to details
- Well-organized and reliable
- BSc/MSc in any relevant field
- Language proficiency in English and Russian is a must
- High level of computer literacy, including Excel, is a must
- Experience at working with 1C is an advantage
Your benefits within WWG
- Competitive salary
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Parking allowance
- Drinks and fruits in the office
- Medical insurance
- Visa arrangements (if applicable)
- Great team to work with :)
- And many more!
Be part of Wise Wolves Group. We are committed to excellence.
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at email@example.com with the subject line "Banking Officer".
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.