Wise Wolves Group is expanding its team. Our people are our strength and the guarantee of our wellbeing future. For our brokerage business, we are seeking to recruit a Sales-Trader.
Our Broker should be knowledgeable about the products and services our company offers and be able to achieve outstanding client service.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building relationships with clients
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of the company's products
- Examines the adequacy of clients’ financial resources
- Negotiating deals with clients
- Closing deals (stock and over-the-counter ones)
- Analyzing data and market conjuncture
- Assessing current situation for a specific financial instrument (Best execution)
- Processing sales transactions
- Developing tariffs of financial instruments and their monitoring
- Networking to attract potential clients
- University degree in Finance or another related field
- Experience in managing assets in the amount from 50 million euros of both personal (private banking) and corporate (liquidity management) portfolios
- Experience in developing short-term and long-term investment strategies with a target level of return
- Strong ability to negotiate and present investment ideas to clients
- Practical skills at fundamental and technical analysis of the US and Russian stock markets
- In-depth knowledge of assets analysis to determine entry/exit points, rebalancing
- Skills in making forecasts of portfolio behavior at different macroeconomic scenarios, experience in portfolio risk analysis
- Proven experience in development and implementation of new products to offer clients
- Good command of the English and Russian languages
- CFA is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Visa arrangements (if applicable)
- Medical insurance
- Parking allowance
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Drinks and fruits in the office
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
Join Wise Wolves, gain more from your professional life!
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at email@example.com with the subject line "Broker".
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.