Wise Wolves Capital, part of WISE WOLVES GROUP, a licensed company with a full range of corporate services, such as incorporation, maintaining and administering of business as well as performing trust management, is seeking to recruit Client Manager.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build trustful relationships with new and existing clients
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Ensure client’s satisfaction on a regular basis
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Push up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Find all possible ways to retain clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to address clients’ needs
- Experience in Sales or Client Support
- Experience in Corporate Administration is a huge advantage
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Client-oriented and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good command of the Russian and English languages
- Greek is an huge advantage
- Competitive salary
- Office in the centre of Limassol
- Coffee, tea, and fruits in the office
- Parking place or parking allowance
- Visa arrangements and medical insurance (if applicable)
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
Join us! New professional heights are waiting for you here!
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at email@example.com with the subject line "Client Manager".
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.