Wise Wolves Capital, part of WISE WOLVES GROUP, a licensed company with a full range of corporate services, such as incorporation, maintaining and administering of business as well as performing trust management, is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer.
Our main resource is our team. And we are fond of development and growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and implement an effective compliance culture
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise the company’s internal policies and instructions
- Ongoing monitoring of processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluation business activities to assess compliance risk, preparation a wide risk assessment
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on compliance issues
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of requirements and controls (AML)
- Familiarity with ASP industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- Professional certification is an advantage
- Experience in risk management is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Visa arrangements (if applicable)
- Medical insurance
- Parking allowance
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Drinks and fruits in the office
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with :)
Join us, let’s grow together!
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at email@example.com with the subject line "Compliance Officer".
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.