Assistant to Chief Financial Officer
Wise Wolves Group is growing. Special needs require special team. That’s why we are seeking to recruit a Assistant to Chief Financial Officer who will truly add value to the development of our unique group of companies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
You will assist to our Group Chief Financial Officer in all matters requested, and specifically:
- Preparing managerial accountability
- Participating in automation of management accountability
- Taking part in trades structuring
- Preparing materials for the presentation to the management of the Group
- Management accounting of trades and elaboration of the options to make the trades conducted
WHICH BACKGROUND YOU HAVE?
- Solid work experience in a similar Financial role for at least 3 years
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, finance regulations and procedures
- Global thinking and outstanding analytical skills
- Developed organizational and time-management skills
- Hands-on experience with finance software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Good command of the Russian and English language
- Working experience with 1C is an advantage
- Additional certification is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
- Competitive salary
- Visa arrangements (if applicable)
- Trainings and professional development
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Corporate events
- Drinks and fruits in the office
- And many more :-)
We look for talents. We invest in our team. We are #wisewolvesgroup
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at email@example.com with the subject line "Assistant to Chief Financial Officer".
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.