Wise Wolves Group is growing. Special needs require special team. That’s why we are seeking to recruit a CFO Assistant who will truly add value to the development of our unique group of companies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Preparing managerial accountability
- Participating in automation of management accountability
- Taking part in trades structuring
- Preparing materials for the presentation to the management of the Group
- Management accounting of trades and elaboration of the options to make the trades conducted
WHICH BACKGROUND YOU HAVE?
- Solid work experience in a similar Financial role for at least 5 years
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, finance regulations and procedures
- Global thinking and outstanding analytical skills
- Developed organizational and time-management skills
- Hands-on experience with finance software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Good command of the Russian and English language
- Working experience with 1C is an advantage
- Additional certification is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary
- Visa arrangements (if applicable)
- Medical insurance
- Parking allowance
- Trainings and professional development
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Drinks and fruits in the office
- Corporate events
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
- And many more :-)
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at email@example.com with the subject line "CFO Assistant".
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.