Data Engineer (Python)
Wise Wolves Group is a financial group of companies established in 2016 in Cyprus.
To meet the needs of our clients we develop innovative proprietary data infrastructure to drive investment decisions across the digital assets and DeFi ecosystem. We as a team has a strong background in investment management, data science, and crypto industry.
Being a part of the T-E-A-M, you as Data Engineer (Python) will be solving exciting engineering puzzles in the fastest-growing industries in the world.
What you will do?
- Develop analytical tools across numerous DeFi projects
- Study DeFi protocols to analyze investment opportunities
- Build data pipelines from multiple blockchain networks and protocols to generate efficient data flow, helping the business to make rapid decisions
- Create integrations with multiple blockchain networks, accessing decentralized finance stats using multiple ways to interact with the blockchain
What is your background?
- Self-starter and genuine desire to learn
- 2+ years of experience in quantitative finance, data science, or engineering
- Experience in Python including libraries Pandas, Flask, Django, asyncio, plotly
- Experience with web3 Python library
- Advanced knowledge in PostgreSQL
- Experience at working with GitHub
- Familiar with cloud infrastructures like AWS or Digital Ocean
- Deep interest in blockchain/cryptocurrencies and desire to learn
- Basic knowledge of GraphQL and REST API
- Solidity knowledge
- Skilled in designing innovative visualizations
What you will get?
- Remote work
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional development
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
- And not only :)
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at email@example.com with the subject line "Data Engineer (Python)".
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.