Head of Settlements
Wise Wolves Group is growing. Special needs require special people.
Wise Wolves Payment Institution Limited (PI), part of WISE WOLVES GROUP, a European payment service provider, is looking for a passionate professional for the position of the Head of Settlements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage and supervise Payments & Settlements unit, ensuring an effective and efficient operating model is maintained
- Control over accurate and timely monitoring and settlement of all transactions
- Ensure that all transaction processing complies with regulatory policies and procedures with prompt intervention to resolve concerns/issues
- Act as a payment/transaction authorizer, where necessary
- Provide effective management of all possible operational risks
- Ensure that any audit points have been addressed and cleared in a reasonable time
- Review department delivery processes keeping smooth workflow, reduce turnaround times
- Develop, improve and maintain policies and procedures, and user manuals for the Payments & Settlement unit
- Write business requirements for process automation of Payments & Settlements unit
- Report to the Central Bank of Cyprus where and when required
YOU ARE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or any other similar section
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a proven leader in Commercial Payments, Treasury Settlements, Securities, and/or Cash Management, etc.
- Successful experience of managing change in relation to systems, processes, workflow, and resources
- Familiarity with the best industry practices and professional standards
- A detail-oriented and highly organized mind
- Developed initiative and reporting skills
- Ability and wish to manage large workloads and keep deadlines
- Wish and ability to work in a team and grow professionally with no stop
- Proficiency in the Russian and English languages
- Strong computer literacy is a must
WE ARE HAPPY TO OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Visa arrangements (if applicable)
- Medical insurance
- Parking allowance
- Training and professional development
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Drinks and fruits in the office
- Corporate events
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
- And many more :-)
Join Wise Wolves Group. We are committed to excellence.
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at email@example.com with the subject line "Head of Settlements".
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.